There is always something about this time of year that brings me a renewed focus and attention towards things that matter most. And whether it be projects, personal goals and or tweaks and changes to my routine, I always feel more energized and eager to do it now than say after the first of the year.
So if you find yourself in a similar place, wanting to jump start a project or make some changes (big or small) and don’t know where to start, check out my Fall Coaching Specials and Upcoming Personal Renewal Group and let’s do it together . There really is no better time to start living for you and loving life. I hope you’ll join me.
Fall Coaching Special for Mom’s ~
• Includes 3 coaching sessions (30 minutes each) between now and the end of the year for only $99.00 (a $200 savings).
• Free email coaching and support while working with me.
• Ability to continue for 3 additional coaching sessions at the same price.
**I always offer a FREE 20 minute coaching and consultation for anyone and everyone who is interested in learning more. Feel free to share this with friends and family too, free coaching is a wonderful thing! www.themomexchange.com
Telephonic Personal Renewal Group for Mom’s starting
January 27th, 2011 ~
• The group will meet every 3 weeks on a Thursday evening & is just for MOM’s
• Topics we’ll explore include: The Power of Self Care, Unleashing Your Creativity, Strategies for Greater Balance and are based on Renee Trudeau's book "The Mother's Guide to Self Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life" www.reneetrudeau.com
• This group focuses on nurturing you and taking care of your well-being; it’s empowering, inspiring and the best gift you could give yourself!
• We meet telephonically so you can call in from anywhere
• Cost to join the group is normally $150 but if you sign up before Dec 1 st , you can join for only $99; packages with additional coaching are also available – just ask for more details
Visit my website www.themomexchange.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.