Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Wow, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here but I’m happy to share that I actually practiced what I preach and took full advantage of my maternity leave…..and honestly I loved every minute of it! I definitely missed connecting with my clients and the work that I do with moms but also was able to be really present with my children and tried to soak up as much of this precious time as I could. Good times for sure!

And while I was out, I realized something…….I realized that I have lots of ideas and thoughts on things I want to post on my blog but I also seem to procrastinate more often than not without ever coming through. So I did a little soul searching to try and figure out what has going on and realized I had turned my blog (at least in my head I had) into something bigger or daunting than it needed to be. I kept procrastinating because I was waiting until I had something big and insightful to post but when in reality my intention for my blog all along was that it just be practical, fun and quick & easy to read. And hopefully it too will be insightful, inspiring and motivating for some.

So here’s to getting back in the saddle and trying again. How about you, what are you procrastinating on and might need a little push to get back on that horse again?

Let me know how I can support you!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment